2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2013

Airhead
This post is 3892 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

(when I was active in Air Cadets)

ultra-gay.png

hehe, sorry bud... its an air force thing, f*cking space cadets used to be all over Benson like flies during the summer

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Lol! Don't care. Taught me discipline! Besides I remember completing a 50 mile hike around Swanton Morley once, 1 checkpoint before the end and a load of hard arse regiment types were nursing their poorly blisters!!

Never went to Benson though - helicopters were never my thing!

Where are you based Andrew? There might be someone nearby who is going and can meet you part way through the journey. Ride the rest together.

I'm near Duxford - about 5 mins from the IWM. If going by cage I'd use the M11 then A14 and then up the A1

if anyone is coming past wolverhampton let me know, i'll get lost on my own! :(

If I end up going we could perhaps meet up near Chesterfield - if you don't mind going 50!

Cool - I'll check the calendar (and she who must be obeyed!) and get back to you

This is 230 miles one way for me so I'll be giving it a miss I think.

If you're planning something a little (lot) further south It would be great to meet you all.

This is 230 miles one way for me so I'll be giving it a miss I think.

If you're planning something a little (lot) further south It would be great to meet you all.

there's one in Belgium coming up soon, is that further south for you?

• Like 1

Somewhere between the two would be good :biglaugha: . Say...somewhere round the south of England area :jossun:

Bournemouth maybe? im not sure, how many southern peeps have we got here?, i work near Wolverhampton but on the weekends/holidays im down in Newbury with my old man, so i get to enjoy the midlands and the southern rideouts :D

I have noticed there seems to be more people from north of the Watford Gap on here :eusa_think::icon_biggrin:

Foam-e " your a naughty boy, :boink: o"briens, thers the southern triples rallly 9th sept, at Tonbride wells, am riding down, 500mls, and then riding to Andorra after that , 3000 mls round trip . on a 1972 two-stroke,,, :headbang:

Foam-e " your a naughty boy, :boink: o"briens, thers the southern triples rallly 9th sept, at Tonbride wells, am riding down, 500mls, and then riding to Andorra after that , 3000 mls round trip . on a 1972 two-stroke,,, :headbang:

You truly have an iron butt and I am indeed not worthy :hail:

500 miles on a fireblade... in one day

i am your god now?

Sure thing, will either be taking the XJ Turbo or the XZ550 :) so no 170mph fireblade antics for me

Sorry bud the wife said yes to start with but it's a double celebration/party for the in laws wedding anniversary and her nans 85th birthday.

Bugge really, cos I just completed about 90 miles today on B roads and loved the shit out of it!