2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2013

Airhead
This post is 3940 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Airhead, Cynic, Foamy, Andrew and I are here. It is raining hard and has been for several hours. Foamy has only been here an hour and is soaked.

back home, have fun guys, see you again tomorrow during the day. and I hope this f rain will stop lol.

BTW, the guy with the axe is jimmy lol

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

rains stopped here now, so that should be it till Sunday

bollocks, there was a strong fuel smell in the garage and the tap is still leaking. It locked up the bike again.

I'm still going though but won't stay over night as I am working Sunday and can't afford to breakdown.

I'll need to cap off the inlet if I stop for any length of time :eusa_doh:

I"l pitch in top carpark. as might get blocked in that triangle, for sunday morning ,,,leaving in 4/5 hrs,,,coffee packed for journey,, :jossun: hows your damp patch foamy,, :hah:

rains stopped here now, so that should be it till Sunday

bollocks, there was a strong fuel smell in the garage and the tap is still leaking. It locked up the bike again.

I'm still going though but won't stay over night as I am working Sunday and can't afford to breakdown.

I'll need to cap off the inlet if I stop for any length of time :eusa_doh:

we are the daytrippers Drew .........Daytripper yeah!! It took me so long to find out, but I found out

I've still got to go back out to the garage and find a spare split link co's I noticed the one on my bike looked like its ready to fall apart

if I can't find it I'll have to take the one off my other bike which is buried under a garage full of shite!! wish I checked my bike earlier now F#ck f#ck & double F#ck!

I stink of Petrol, the house stinks of Petrol and my cloths stink too.

the trip out may settle the new diaphragm down as I've not much else I can do except go over the obvious again

Ya all jessies.

The proper bikers are here, and foamy. We have him warmed up ready for you kev.

Elvis brought a double airbead too?

Ya all jessies.

What time you here Bippo??

What an eventfull evening youre all having !!!

I can see ye all heading down the road wondering,,,,,,,, is ma bike gonna get me there an back

shur thats the thrill of it all,,,,eh!!

yes pat I normally have my bike sorted couple of days before but this time its been a bit mental, I had told myself I wasn't going but watching the buildup on here I new I'd have to make at least a day of it :jossun:

Ya all jessies.

warm dry Jessies

bikes packed, hopefully it stays together.

i was setting of now but the wifes put the kettle on , so im having my brew then filling up with fuel at st peters way .

see you two twonks at 8.30AM :hyper:

Hey guys, I'm another 'day tripper'. I'll probably be there about 11.

Tommy has my mobile number from sure. If Paul is picking up messages, then my mobile number hasn't changed from Stafford.

bikes packed, hopefully it stays together.

i was setting of now but the wifes put the kettle on , so im having my brew then filling up with fuel at st peters way .

see you two twonks at 8.30AM :hyper:

that's early Kev, only 20 mins away!