2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2013

Airhead
This post is 3903 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Am off tomorrow, heading for tonbridge, forcast shite for friday, so will be a biggee tommorow, 550mls from here. not sure of route yet,

then rally all weekend , then tunnel on sunday, then 3 days ride to St.ropez . then andorra , if no breakdowns... shud test the Stroker this run,, :jossun:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Aye kev. planning to be back on saturday, may get ferrie to hull , then visit you lot..... :jossun: be gentle wi Foamy... :bootyshake:

• Like 1

Call me a stumpie for not puting this together sooner,but friday the `13th is Port Dover ride in here should be 15k bikes or more.It dosen't matter what month friday the 13 fall's in everyone heads to Dover and engulfs this small lake town ,the locals can't wait open front lawns for us to park everyone has a great time,except the cops LOL they are on like white on rice for guns and drugs,I don't know why cause even the HA's 1%ers and Outlaws don't mess with eachother at Dover on friday 13th.Respect in numbers I guess.Rumer has it that the HA's and Outlaws used this as a meeting ground 40 yrs ago to settle teritory rights,now its just a big party for bikers of every type.

I've met people from as far away as FLA,CA BC,one guy who drove from alaska,and a guy who was from mexico

I like to hook up with a bunch of Harley riders just before town just to see if the cops will bother with me so I can tell em off,A few years ago I rode in with a well known criminal lawyer on a band new soft tail HD,the cop just about shit when he relalised who he had pulled over,as he was telling the cop why he was violating our rights and should let us go before he had him charged,was soooooooo funny the 1 and only time I have had a cop appoligise to me for stoping me.

Foams leave tha makini at home and bring your gun tape and cover your :bootyshake: if Kev's tent is in walking distance,from what I know your just about the same size as his wife and after a few he might make a mistake :sigh:

Bippo congrats i missed the mug shots,you look lovely.

To the rest have a great weekend at squires and added it to my bucket list if I make it to the alps will do it in august/september and buy a round ,I know squires is not in the alps but I will go there first LOL

There is some great riding in the alps, providing the weather is ok. A couple of friends and I rode back to France from Geneva through the alps in a thunderstorm. We pulled into a disused petrol station to get a break from the rain, fog and lightning and there was a bunch of about a dozen German bikers huddled there for some shelter. We decided to brave the weather as it was also starting to get dark. For all I know they may still be there! I think we stopped in a youth hostel at a place in France called st die (dee). The place smelt of mould and to hide that smell they were using those acrid toilet blocks to try and cover it. We were absolutely soaked but just glad we got out of the mountains safely.

So it was a fun ride then ay dt,

I should be in alaska by now but havin problems with the USA seem that my 25 yr old charge cause them concern and apperently I'm not welcome in thier country :crazy: .O well fuck them I'll spend my cash else where,just more cash to travel in warmer areas this winter :tounge: LOL

It was a great experience.

The trouble with going anywhere now is having to virtually strip off and the US have the photo and fingerprinting - for us at least - and the bio passports. We used to just fill in a free card on the flights but I think now we have to ore do this and pay a free. Not sure as I haven't been to the US for a while. I did almost get turned away in Africa once. There was a disagreement with me filling in an Arabic form with me putting "atheist" where they wanted to know my religion. It didn't go down well there!

ya I could have got a waiver to allow me to pass through,but I left it a bit late,, just wasn't sure I could get away from the shop and at 200 usd I'm not sure I realy want to go,, Lots of things I can do with 200, they can go screw themself over a assualt charge from when I was 19,I just can't see how it's relivant now or when I was 16 and got caught with a jiont,but thier rules and they have the power to destroy themself,, weather is with bombs or finacial ruin and the latter seems to be thier best way now that china owns most of the USA debit and land soon they will have to change names.

Besides lots of places I still haven't seen or fished in Canada yet. Better to helpout at home and spend my cash here.

Just I wanted to go to the top of the world and the farthest road to the north that I know of is in Alaska without leaving the country,I still wonder why Canada gave the right's to the USA for Alaska we kicked thier ass in 1812 and sent them packing it should be ours,but let's not get into politics or you guy's might want Canada back and thats not going to happen .

Atheist not so bad you could have put down Muslim and been in jail for years,nobody has a sence of humor anymore at borders,in 93 I got stoped at the USA border comming home from the Gp races at Laguna seca, and told the guy don't mind the smell it's just a dead body in the trunk,we had been in the truck for days (39 hrs)didn't go so well LOL they searched the truck for a few hours befor letting us go.

Aye kev. planning to be back on saturday, may get ferrie to hull , then visit you lot..... :jossun: be gentle wi Foamy... :bootyshake:

You's can all leave my arse alone!

That's an exit only, not an entrance!

they are not sure!!! exit? entrance? exit? entrance?

@ subject, you stay all grouped or everyone park everywhere?

I saw something about guitars? :D anyone come with a guitar?

Just a lot of video from Dover I found on the net didn't know we were being vidoed that muchhttp://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=port+dover+friday+13&qpvt=port+dover+friday+13&FORM=VDRE#x0y0 but this will give you guys a idea about Dover on the 13th

LOL funny I have never seen the guy heard about him and the town is so small one would think they would have.

So foams you have to step up your game I guess :biglaugha: if you want to compeet with that.

The big boating party is in pottahawk the vid show up after the one you posted dt tities for everyone

well it's noon here and time for a ride see you all later

they are not sure!!! exit? entrance? exit? entrance?

@ subject, you stay all grouped or everyone park everywhere?

I saw something about guitars? :D anyone come with a guitar?

park were you want to , but we all park behind the shop in the tree's.. you and me will be fine their.. :love-struct: