2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2013

Airhead
This post is 3914 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

....................if ya keep digging ya might find a lady here Foams,but I would like to suggest a free site like TAGGED lots of chicks there. Or POF might be the place to look for a tent partner............................

Assuming he is looking for a female. What about trying "Mankini passion"?

Shit, just been out to the shed and cant find my tent anywhere! :(

Bippo, any room in yours?...

With the mental image of your mankini picture etched in my mind, I think you'll be able to squeeze into anyone's tent without even being noticed! Steer clear of Kev's though - based on what I'm reading above, you may get noticed a little too much in his tent... :love::moon:

you calling bippo fat? :madflame:,

Sadly, some people would, ha ha! Yes, I did eat all the pies... :eusa_dance:

I didn't know bippo was married ,but if ya keep digging ya might find a lady here Foams,but I would like to suggest a free site like TAGGED lots of chicks there. Or POF might be the place to look for a tent partner.

ps: Hope you didn't mind our silly comments Bippo,this is the YOC at it's worse :eusa_think: or is it?????? How happliy married are you?

DT - of course I don't mind! It was all rather amusing when I read this unfolding last night, alas a bottle of rum had rendered me incapable of responding until now... Oh and I'm very happily married, for now anyway :icon_wink: I'll keep Foamy on my list for now... :eusa_whistle:

dt 50 Did you not see the wedding pic in thread' think it was called mug shots! anyway stunning & a lot of heart's sank that day

You're too kind Tommy - and a very good liar! Dare I bring this thread up again (after all it's where the mankini photo spawned from), but you'll see a wedding snap of me somewhere in here DT:

• Like 1

...and I've seen you in the flesh remember

Oi, oi, people will talk Tommy... :eusa_whistle:

Rather more worrying that I've been seen in the flesh by you, Airhead and Drewps at the same time... Dare I say more...

I think we should canvas the members for an opinion on these jokes. Peg it down tight now.

Guess there is only one option for me eh.

Hey dont want to worry you but a chainsaws a 2 stroke.........

Wheres that hockey mask...........?

13th for me too. I'll be leaving around 1ish...... eta unknown!

Cynic/DT - probably hit Grantham services around 3/4 o'clock if we're still planning on meeting there?