2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2013

Airhead
This post is 3934 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

clear your diaries, not long now guys & girls it's gonna' be a good one, hope you all can make it

remember what they say about all work and no play

"come on everyone you've still got time to arrange this, its going to be brilliant!!

get on your bike and ride"

this FZ is driving me crazy, I'm sure its fighting me. I will crack it before the rally though.

i'm not bringing the tow rope,

theirs no way on this earth am i being seen towing a bloody kia with a red headed mankini wearing gimp in it :fingerwave: no way...

• Like 1

i'm not bringing the tow rope,

theirs no way on this earth am i being seen towing a bloody kia with a red headed mankini wearing gimp in it :fingerwave: no way...

Fucking hell, keyboard now covered in tea and spit.

You are insane up.yours

Fucking hell, keyboard now covered in tea and spit.

You are insane up.yours

cheers mervin :spin2: nice vid's you did by the way. some of your exploits are epic..

I have gone from not going to tentative. I need to get the TS MOT'ed - tomorrow.

aw come on man . you know it makes sense.

we need a video man for the yoc event. and your that man.

red headed mankini wearing gimp in it :fingerwave:

My hair is dark brown, dumbass O.o

I will be on the fireblade now anyway, one last run before i send it on to pastures new...

So far as I can tell its Airhead, drewpy, up.yours, DirtyDT?, CarlMT, Andrew Elvis fan, Mild Foamy, Lallasro, Cynic, Bippo ?, & Me

The Dirty dozen

Sorry if I missed anyone! please add your name below or pm me and I'll edit the list

• Like 1