2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2013

Airhead
This post is 4017 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

oh bye the way Drew thanks for nursing me over snake pass with hardly any brakes you must have been wanting to go for it, I appreciate

the fact you held back for me there. :eusa_whistle:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Andrew , i could have given you a bag. i txt paul fri night b4 i left , to see if any body needed supplies, :butterfly:

oh bye the way Drew thanks for nursing me over snake pass with hardly any brakes you must have been wanting to go for it, I appreciate

the fact you held back for me there. :eusa_whistle:

in truth, I've never been that way before. It was Paul who went that way and said its the way back for him. I though it was going to be a dead end at 1 point.

It will be better when you get your brakes sorted, did one side go or is it the MC?

Andrew , i could have given you a bag. i txt paul fri night b4 i left , to see if any body needed supplies, :butterfly:

That's very kind of you but I thought I had a better offer!! :)

Phew the further south you get the worse the wind. No rain but even with some ear protection I feel like I have been to a metalica gig.

Still 420 miles, 2pissups and about 8hrs sleep, on a 25year old stroker all in 48hrs.

Bring on the next.

oh bring a stroker next time elvis so you win fair........

Lol. Tbh I'd be happy to make it without L plates!

in truth, I've never been that way before. It was Paul who went that way and said its the way back for him. I though it was going to be a dead end at 1 point.

It will be better when you get your brakes sorted, did one side go or is it the MC?

its a single disc haven't looked at it yet, don't think there's a leak so can only assume I had an airlock I haven't even checked the fluid level yet co's it was dark when i got home and today couldn't be arsed with it, Sunday day of rest!

I forgot to say a big than you to Numan for getting us through Donny both ways! And thanks for the company on the way! Thanks to Cynic too for the slipstream tug with that crap headwind!

No problems Andrew. I hope the weekend was what you were expecting. A major turnout from the gang. You need to get that full licence now because Doncaster puts about an hour on the journey and get a 2 stroke. I haven't heard any horror stories, yet and I went, and got home, with lights. With some of the bikes pushing 40 years old, that was a major achievement.

John - thanks for the 2 stroke oil. Cynic said it stunk but the bike seems to like it. I was thinking of starting to use it but have now decided that I wi stick to castrol 1. There was a great stream of smoke from your TS. Just enough in my opinion.

unfortunately this is all what I have..... + over 1h with my handlebar lol, I don`t check the position of the camera before we start the ride :(

Edited by drewpy
embedded the links

Chain now re oiled after getting a good wash and blow dry on the way home!! Only casualty on my bike is the speedo which gave out around Peterborough just before I got lost! Cable's fine but the gearing is shot - sounds like a load of ball bearings having a party in there. May have to post something in the proper place if I can't solve it!

No problems Andrew. I hope the weekend was what you were expecting. A major turnout from the gang. You need to get that full licence now because Doncaster puts about an hour on the journey and get a 2 stroke. I haven't heard any horror stories, yet and I went, and got home, with lights. With some of the bikes pushing 40 years old, that was a major achievement.

John - thanks for the 2 stroke oil. Cynic said it stunk but the bike seems to like it. I was thinking of starting to use it but have now decided that I wi stick to castrol 1. There was a great stream of smoke from your TS. Just enough in my opinion.

Had a great time despite the British weather!

Might take sandwiches/ camping stove next year though - don't think my ulcers could have taken much more deep fried lard!!!

Lovely smell newmee" its like the olden days, :rolleyes: . did cymic check his oil level before he left... :lipseal:

• Like 1

Velly funny mr hatblack.

Actually did the whole on under a litre of oil. Big surprise was the MPG. 50+. Must have been chuging about with foamys blade that did it.

• Like 1

ah, back from work ?

now i,l start off by saying you lot made my weekend (no not my bell end) an epic one. ta for that.

my ride home once again went pear shaped, first of i turned right instead of listening to newmee and then left then decided to back track and follow good advice,

then the shat nav kicked in to save the day ,

then it shut up?

so i chickened out and took the motorway :eusa_whistle: it's easier ?

good evens ? that head wind had me down to fifty mph most of the time...

so i came off in manchester , what a fuckin shit hole ? took me forty five minutes to get back on the motorway .

but i did have a dry run home...

im now sat here planning for the next one..

hmmm ? :eusa_think: condoms rubber gloves vasali :eusa_think::eusa_think::eusa_think:

hmmm ? :eusa_think: condoms rubber gloves vasali :eusa_think::eusa_think::eusa_think:

Don't forget the ball gag, I've heard Foamy's a squealer.

• Like 1

Must have been chuging about with foamys blade that did it.

So when i peeled off to chase the ER650, who was it that said "i got to 90 and was running out of numbers"? :eusa_think:

Don't forget the ball gag, I've heard Foamy's a squealer.

FFS not you aswell bip!.

FYI it is no secret that i have a fetish for latex/leather (i blame Goth, being 15 at the time her pics were usually the highlight of my evening...) but my ass is an exit only, not an entrance!