2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2013

Airhead
This post is 4017 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ah, bit of a problem peeps

the fireblade has decided it wants to run on 2 cylinders :(

and what is the problem? my bike have 6k miles in 2 cylinders and I don`t worry about this. :hah:

mine's just loaded fuel into the engine oil. luckily off today, put new oil in and got a carb diaphram from NRP in Manchester.

All working again, phew!

i washed it this morning, im hoping some soap has worked it's way into the bung..

anyhow me N big dave will be AT IT in the dark tonight ? :eusa_shifty:

i will phone you in't mornin drewps if im setting off early..

K, Tommy says he's coming for the day :)

:buzz::dance::rah: big dave rung me . it's out :yay:

:shakeno: he rung me from the A-E it hit him in the mouth took a tooth out and ripped his lip :eusa_think:

BUT :eusa_shifty: theirs no damage to the bike. :hyper: i just need to put it all back together tonight .... pucker up foams/elvis.

i,l be their ... that was a song wern't it...

• Like 1

:shakeno: he rung me from the A-E it hit him in the mouth took a tooth out and ripped his lip :eusa_think:

BUT :eusa_shifty: theirs no damage to the bike. :hyper: i just need to put it all back together tonight .... pucker up foams/elvis.

Jackson five I think!!

i got myself an early finish i,m of home to fix my bike yahoo.....

8.30 at macki d's tom your meeting me their...

handbags at dawn boyo's....

is raining in leeds and bradford, I will be at squire in 2 h and I can tell you how is there. also if I found one of our guys here, I leave a pump for kev lol, I hope somebody is with a car here because is a electric pump. sorry, is all what I have.

i got myself an early finish i,m of home to fix my bike yahoo.....

8.30 at macki d's tom your meeting me their...

handbags at dawn boyo's....

OOh yes :)

Just heard from Paul[ airhead] it raining , Elvis & Dirtydt have arrived, :jossun:

Am leavin at 3Am , 7 hrs for me trailer with TS250. so breakfast at Squires... :spin2:

Just heard from Paul[ airhead] it raining , Elvis & Dirtydt have arrived, :jossun:

Am leavin at 3Am , 7 hrs for me trailer with TS250. so breakfast at Squires... :spin2:

how the other half live

Just reading back through this post you do seem very concerned about Big Dave

tea break ? it's going together lads.

this has been my biggest nail biter ever.

poor Big Dave won't be biting any nails for a while

spoke to daves wife on the phone,

he's fine , just a couple of stitches in his lip and a chipped tooth.. oh and a bit of bruising .

she said at least it's stopped him whining..

it could have been much worse ,, it might have been me..

• Like 1

Airhead, Cynic, Foamy, Andrew and I are here. It is raining hard and has been for several hours. Foamy has only been here an hour and is soaked.