2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2013

Airhead
This post is 4017 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well Elvis you can count better than me ' that's not saying much! sorry I'm with foamy on this you are a Tit but only a little one

Ok, fair enough - opinions vary! Only a little one though? At least if I were a big tit I'd be useful!

I shall try and redeem myself at Squires!

Wonder how much in sponsorship it would cost me?!?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ok, fair enough - opinions vary! Only a little one though? At least if I were a big tit I'd be useful!

I shall try and redeem myself at Squires!

Wonder how much in sponsorship it would cost me?!?

bring your guitar

Lol! Don't think it would fit in the top box! Did you see the Top Gear special with them all on bikes and Hammond with the model ship? I'm not doing that!

Might be room for my harmonica though!!

how sweet , a lullaby for bed time at squires ,

courtesy of the one and only andrewelvis . reserve that pitch for me matey..

how sweet , a lullaby for bed time at squires ,

courtesy of the one and only andrewelvis . reserve that pitch for me matey..

you should bring your jaw harp Kev :eusa_whistle:

Lol! Don't think it would fit in the top box! Did you see the Top Gear special with them all on bikes and Hammond with the model ship? I'm not doing that!

Might be room for my harmonica though!!

Nah wont need that. Save the luggage space im sure Kev will have an organ you can blow.......

• Like 2

Foams bippo would kill you your just a pip in her world,and that mankinny would scare anyone for life,I've tried mind bleach and well not going away you sick bastered :crazy: keep that shit for youself from now on please.

Unless kev likes that stuff :offtopic::bootyshake::shrug: then PM him ROTFLMAO!

Nope she is a good looking girl just your a pip and she would want a full sized man IMO,I can't speak for her and not tring to but realy??? you think ya got a chance then go for it

• Like 1

I have you know I've not had any complaints from those unfortunate to receive company with this finely-honed physique

It-shirts not the size of the hammer that matters, it's how hard it drives the nail

:spin2::hah:

Get out.

Not if tommy has had a few,bet he's got another up his sleeve

I've got an old pencilcase you can sleep in foams :hyper:

Might be a bit big for comfort :biglaugha::spin2: sorry foams,,,,, but you started this,alas we shoud ask Bippo's opinion,,,,,,,, has he a chance? Anyway near your type? I have never seen a hook up here

Considering Zippo is married, I vow not to tempt her from the path of faith.

If however one of our fine female members or daughter/relative of one of our members is joining us... I'm sure if can pitch a tent for them.

I didn't know bippo was married ,but if ya keep digging ya might find a lady here Foams,but I would like to suggest a free site like TAGGED lots of chicks there. Or POF might be the place to look for a tent partner.

ps: Hope you didn't mind our silly comments Bippo,this is the YOC at it's worse :eusa_think: or is it?????? How happliy married are you?