2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2013

Airhead
This post is 4017 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hee :babyha: . kev" you batting for the other side nowadays.... :hah: God am gonna miss this , sounds like the best meet yet,,, :eusa_doh:

HI, JOHN , theirs time to change your mind mate , plenty room up top for you petal.

oh my phones been down someones the shitter again and iv'e lost all my numbers ,

so for starters i'l be wanting andy and pauls numbers again , newman's if your going jay's and any one i forgot to mention

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I'm coming from Duxford, cambs so sorry mate, no bringing up the rear!!

just google mapped duxford. fuck me in the arse thats a long jurney, it's a good job they have showers at the squires , or you can always share my :bath: water.

Yeah but on the plus side its about 3 1/2 hours on the bike!

And if it turns out you're not messing at least my arse will be numb!!!

• Like 1

There's more than one use for two-stroke oil i suppose...

looks like im either turning up on the fireblade, or the FUCR on a trailer behind the kia :(

if its the latter im sleeping in the car with the doors locked!...

looks like im either turning up on the fireblade, or the FUCR on a trailer behind the kia :(

did i mention i do lock picking sports as a hobby .

and i,m sure you could tow it with something other than a fuckin KIA :hah: oh the shame :shakeno: .

well ladies the rd is on form , i went to work on it today ,and returned home early only to catch the wife out.

lazy cow.feet up watching jeremy kyle. needs a fuckin job she does..

did i mention i do lock picking sports as a hobby .

and i,m sure you could tow it with something other than a fuckin KIA :hah: oh the shame :shakeno: .

well ladies the rd is on form , i went to work on it today ,and returned home early only to catch the wife out.

lazy cow.feet up watching jeremy kyle. needs a fuckin job she does..

Don't be cruel Kev!! Damm I have to stop with the Elvis tracks

Hey Foamy maybe you could start a new line in YOC chastity belts ?

edit!! we could all chip in and lock one on Kev hehehe

just google mapped duxford. fuck me in the arse thats a long jurney, it's a good job they have showers at the squires , or you can always share my :bath: water.

Same distance for me Kev. Are you goibg straight up the A1 Elvis. If so we could meet up somewhere. I will be coming from Northampton and would sooner stay off the dull stuff. At least for a while. I generally mess about cross country and end up on the A1 around Grantham ish. Need fuel too normally.

hey jason , you can see my old knob again :icon_smile: .

did i tell you all that jason knobbed me :headscratch: erm no he didn't he knobbed my bike for me :biglaugha:

Would look silly towing it behind my FTO!... and lay off the kia, all it needed in 3 years was a set of coils... other than that its been faultless.

i would tow it with my rd b4 i would sit in a bloody kia :biglaugha:

i hope you have break down cover . :shakeno: with relay . :hah:

Same distance for me Kev. Are you goibg straight up the A1 Elvis. If so we could meet up somewhere. I will be coming from Northampton and would sooner stay off the dull stuff. At least for a while. I generally mess about cross country and end up on the A1 around Grantham ish. Need fuel too normally.

Pretty much A1 - except where it turns into A1(m). Still got 'L' plates! Not sure yet what time I'm leaving but Grantham sounds like a good meeting point - as long as you don't mind keeping around 50-55!!

You may take the piss out of my Kia, but atleast im not on f*ckin L-plates! :hah:

You are in the bedroom...................................At least that is what I was told!

That could be fun. Less motorway dual stuff is fine with me.

You may take the piss out of my Kia, but atleast im not on f*ckin L-plates! :hah:

I may be on L plates but at least I ain't got a fucking Kia!!

That could be fun. Less motorway dual stuff is fine with me.

Cool. I'll understand if you change your mind after a few miles!! When I'm not on my bike I drive a 2.2 Primera so I understand the frustration of not driving to the speed limits!! (Hence a day in court and 6 points!)