In for parts if you need Em. Dt175.

CorradosandYahas
This post is 4233 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'm going to be sending my 1975 dt175 to the boneyard before winter comes in. If there is something you need for your project let me know. It is a complete bike minus fuel tank and magneto.

This is not a for sale thread it's a help people with there project before this bike goes to scrap thread.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I'm going to be sending my 1975 dt175 to the boneyard before winter comes in. If there is something you need for your project let me know. It is a complete bike minus fuel tank and magneto.

This is not a for sale thread it's a help people with there project before this bike goes to scrap thread.

PM sent. :)

..............This is not a for sale thread it's a help people with there project before this bike goes to scrap thread.

So is everything free?

So is everything free?

Here's hoping. bwahaha :biglaugha:

What condition are your wheels, tires, brakes and front forks in?

Good. Ill get some pics posted this weekend.

So is everything free?

Depends on what you want. I got the bike for next to nothing and im not looking to make a profit. Just figured I'd give you guys the chance to tear some parts off it before it goes to sit in a Junkyard.

PM's replied.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online