96 XJ600 CARB SYNC

teeg123
This post is 4273 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have a motion pro sync tool have used it on my 07 Triumph but now trying to balance out the XJ but having trouble finding adjustment screws?

Was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction or even a photo of where they are located.If I'm correct should be 3, 1 for carbs 1&2, 1 for carbs 3&4, and 1 to sync both sets.

Any help with this matter would be great.

Thanks for your help

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Go to new Mebers section say hello tell people a bit about yourself hobbies if your sister is single and hot just kidding.

This is not a answer on demand site most of the guys that can give you the info you need won't unless you do this.

no problem, Didnt mean to be rude just at work and was going to edit profile and intros later. I will hit it now though sems to be slow today.

Thanks very much for info

that ok just people don't like 1 hit wonders

peterb1951 just did his carbs its a few pages in the workshop area but he didn't mention which screws were which might want to send him a PM he can probably tell you

Yeah I read his thread but no mention of screw or locals. I will give him a shout.

Thanks,

Todd

sorry was a tad off 97 xj 600 seca II lolol

like is said just got not lang ago

thanks again

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online