Bye Bye for now

Noise
This post is 4274 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Right guys and gals,

You wont hear from me for a while as im off work now for a week as im getting married on Saturday, so i will bid you all good health and many safe rides!

All the best

Keith

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Likewise! Enjoy the fruits of your labor and money on preparations etc... then enjoy the honeymoon. :yeah:

I really didn't know what true happiness was till i got married.

Too late then.......:-)

Still good after 20 years so i must have made a half decent pick.

It will be the fastest day of your life. If its like mine you will never get plastered like it again. Mind i hsd 3 in the boozer opposite the church before the service.

thanks Cynic, nicking my joke :eusa_whistle:

congrats Keith and enjoy your honeymoon, Kev can give you a few pointers in that area! :razz:

thanks Cynic, nicking my joke :eusa_whistle:

congrats Keith and enjoy your honeymoon, Kev can give you a few pointers in that area! :razz:

It was my sig for months.

Remember this Noise "I used to ride motorbikes then I got married and had kids!" :biglaugha: :biglaugha: Have a fun time stay safe. :jossun:

Married??!!

Oh, thank fuck... I thought you'd done something REALLY stupid, like buying a Suzuki!! :D

Have a great time and welcome to the Club!!

Married??!!

Oh, thank fuck... I thought you'd done something REALLY stupid, like buying a Suzuki!! :D

Have a great time and welcome to the Club!!

Lol!

As a married man myself with 4 hamsters to feed as well - all the best for the day and the future. Although say goodbye to your wallet - you will never see anything in there that really belongs to you ever again ......

Hey guys and gals, im back!

Thanks for all the kind wishes and the sound advise lol. It was a very good day and many a whiskey was drunk and cigars smoked i will have to try and get some pics up loaded to show you how great she looked and how bad i looked lol

Many thanks again

lol cheers foamy well she is a good girl, been together now for 9 years n have a beautiful baby girl so though may as well tie the knot, but she's now got us a joint bank account so i think she is keeping control of the old bobber project :shakeno:

But still it didn't stop me buying my new fish tho! :D got my self a new Burmese fire ice snakehead fish which i have to feed other fish and once fully grow he can eat mice :biglaugha:

Congrats! Glad to hear she didn't take the bobber and leave you standing at the alter! :lol:

She hates the bike so at least thats one thing I will keep if the worst happens lok

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online