2012 Yamaha XJ6

Mhudson30
This post is 4282 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi there,

I am a new member I will be posting my hello shortly after this. I recently passed my test and picked up a brand new XJ6-N in red, im thinking that this bike has streetfighter potential which i am aiming to work towards and will be posting my progress on the projects file very soon. Does anyone have an XJ6 and who could recommend ideas and mabye a few sites which provide Yamaha XJ6 parts and modifications ?

Many Thanks

Michael

My bike in the show room before purchuse

00f7277a.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

they look good in red, as for modifying, theres loads you can do but expect to pay a small fortune for an aftermarket loud exhaust,

Alright hudson i saw you the other day i had kirst on the back by wyevale. How you liking the xj then? We will have to go out for a ride sometime i can give you a few sites depending on what you want to do. Agree about the exhaust though, not really worth it as the stock sounds alright anyway and only a couple of aftermarket cans keep it underslung and you pay the premium for them. Take it easy mate.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online