ANY1 IN WEST MIDLNDS KNOW ANY RIDE OUTS

This post is 4306 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

would like to get invloved in something or join some sort of club as i have my bike but dont really know where to go to look any help appreciated

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

We are spread out on the forum and live all over the world. There are a few of us that meet up from time to time. It helps to fill in your profile as people will know more about you and what you like.

Being in the West midlands there are some events. There is one in stoke tomorrow I think. It also depends on how far you want to ride.

Have a look here LINKY to see what is current and possibly start a new thread in that section to give people a "call out". I am in the East Midlands myself.

I have been lucky to meet up with a few great guys on here and have also met up.yours :icon_biggrin:

Hey Adam not so sure about your side of the big pond but, over here a trip to the local shops is well worth the trip for new riders they normaly post new rides,events ect.. if not just ask the people working thier they will know.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online