Good CMM this month (July)

DirtyDT
This post is 4458 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

not to sound too stupid... is CMM the Classic Motorcycle Mechanics magazine or something else? That is one bad ass RD if I'm looking at the right mag. :)

contents_july12.jpg

TBH I used to subscribe to it in the days of Dr Rod Gibson, since he stopped editing it ( hesince has passed on ) it went from bad to worse, under Chris Pearson it still had some 70,s bikes in it but the last one i had seemed to be all about late 80,s early 90,s bikes , so i do not bother any more

TBH I used to subscribe to it in the days of Dr Rod Gibson, since he stopped editing it ( hesince has passed on ) it went from bad to worse, under Chris Pearson it still had some 70,s bikes in it but the last one i had seemed to be all about late 80,s early 90,s bikes , so i do not bother any more

I'm exactly of the same opinion Merv.

I now buy classic bike instead

I'm exactly of the same opinion Merv.

I now buy classic bike instead

Its strange this but the same topic has been mentioned on another forum and the same

answers have been given, too many 80s and 90s sportsbikes in CMM.

TTB

......That is one bad ass RD if I'm looking at the right mag. :)

It does look nice Sacha.

I had a subscription as a Xmas pressie a few years back but it was very repetative and I do agree about the bikes changing too much.

My better half just brought it back from a trip to tescos because it had a DT on the front cover. That works for me!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online