Hey Gang! NEED HELP!

This post is 4467 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all, just thought I'd drop a line on here to introduce myself. My name is Jacob from western NC. My grandfather gave me his old 71' CT1 175 about 5 years ago.

Sad story developed; I started restoring it at my house at college, left it in my basement when I moved because I had no room, and went back to move it and it was gone. Landlord said she never saw it which seemed fishy but its been 3 yrs since the incident. I doubt anyone stole it because it was stripped down to the frame so it may have been junked. The incident was def fault on my end and the bike is no longer in my possession.

My grandad asks about it from time to time and I can't bring myself to tell him the story, needless to say I am looking for a fixer upper 71' CT1 175. If anyone has any info or has spotted one PLEASE let me know.

It doesn't even have to run, because the old one didn't. I just need something to start work on to save my conscience.

Again, glad to be here and any help would be awesome!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Fes up mate.

Your auld granda isnt daft and will know your spinning a line.

I try to get it into my kids heads that the worst two types of people in this world are thieves and liars, dont let your granda down.

oh welcome to the forum btw

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online