Join my Facebook group!

Grouch
This post is 4378 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I don't do facebook or anything like it apart from a couple of forums.

Isn't facebook for people you know or is it about getting any random person to sign up (or whatever you do)?

I walk around work and all I hear is "facebook" and "twitter". Why would anyone be interested in what a hospital cleaner is doing at that precise moment?

As you can guess, I just don't get it. I am not a techophobe BTW. I just want to keep my private life, private.

DirtyDT, you don't have to be my friend to join my group. I know what you mean about people banging on about FB all the time. I was really reluctant to join, but I'm glad I did it put me back in touch with old school friends. Also it's a great way of keeping tabs on people lol.

Some people are sad attention seeking divs who are constantly posting their every move or what they are thinking. I just use it for chat and messaging mainly. I opened an account and then 6 months later I checked it and I had about 150 friend requests from people from my past etc.

And tbh I hardly go on it now, I just went on it to start this group.

... I just tried to forget it then I had a bad experience with my bike due to the mechanics incompetence. ...

Did something else happen other than your rear wheel locking up? (as if that wasn't enough)

...................... I opened an account and then 6 months later I checked it and I had about 150 friend requests from people from my past etc.......................

I would end up with 150 people who I owe money too and people I would rather forget. I'm out!

I would end up with 150 people who I owe money too and people I would rather forget. I'm out!

LOL!

It always suggests "friends" for you too... mainly the ones you don't care to remember!

Sacha just click on the link and read the groups description. The wheel getting jammed was the tip of the iceberg.