Hello folks

This post is 4404 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'm Graham from the Wirral, near Liverpool.

After scooting around on my Aprilia SR 50 for a while to get my confidence up, I've taken the jump onto a 1993 TDR 125.

The last time I rode a bike with gears was about 25 years ago (I'm now 35) and the thought of doing it was a bit daunting until I had a go on my friends DT 125 the other week.

I wasn't as bad as I expected so I went on the hunt for a bargain bike to start with.

Then, I managed to pick up the TDR for £450. It only needed a kick start pedal, new clutch/brake levers and a few panel screws/bolts replacing and a good few Monster Energy stickers removing as they looked tacky.

Future plans are -

Respray the swinging arm and fit a Mono Cross decal

New red anodised bolts all round

New kick start - Now fitted

New levers - Now fitted

New battery

Different mirrors

As it stands at the moment

DSCN1496-1.jpg

DSCN1498.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Graham.

Welcome to the forum. Great bikes. and extra bonus points for removing any "Monster" stickers.

Welcome graham" Member C.B.D, on here tdr.125, big bore kit ,ported the lot, what a flier, topped 90mph, , good buy,,

will you not undo the tacky bit with red ionized screw, :thumbdown: Go silver, ,,,,

will you not undo the tacky bit with red ionized screw, :thumbdown: Go silver, ,,,,

Already on order i'm afraid.

I did toy with the idea of silver but went for the red option as it ties in with my helmet colours.

Welcome to the forum mate.

A good looking bike for the money, well done

went for the red option as it ties in with my helmet colours.

Id get to the Docs quick if your helmet is red.............could be a sign that your coming down with some thing lol.

Welcome to the forum!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online