Summer?

BlackStar
This post is 4354 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Can anyone help . . . has spring/summer been cancelled this year and I missed the notification. Looking out my window this weekend the scene is more like October than May!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ha" weve had a scorcher today " :jossun: forcast hot hot hot ,, for the next week,,,, N/W rally in blackpool too :hyper: ,,,

Can anyone help . . . has spring/summer been cancelled this year and I missed the notification. Looking out my window this weekend the scene is more like October than May!

Help?

Yeah, sure, I can help. I control the weather in South London, so I can have a word with your regional representative and see if they can order you something a bit more temperate...

Help?

Yeah, sure, I can help. I control the weather in South London, so I can have a word with your regional representative and see if they can order you something a bit more temperate...

Thanks for putting a good word in for us, been lush here today and forecast for rest of the week ain't looking too bad either, lol!

Here come summer. I may "leather up" tomorrow.

Ewwwww, nasty image! thanks a bunch.

And your the one behind the camera.......

You did get that up really fast, was it 'handy' on your mobile.

Ha" weve had a scorcher today " :jossun: forcast hot hot hot ,, for the next week,,,, N/W rally in blackpool too :hyper: ,,,

Scortcher here in aberdeen too ! where about in scotland are you ?

Thanks for putting a good word in for us, been lush here today and forecast for rest of the week ain't looking too bad either, lol!

See, I really *am* as good as they say. 25º was about the best we could manage with such short notice, but I hope it's adequate. Probably trail off to around 21º by Saturday (nice and relaxed for the hot wedding outfits we'll be wearing) and then I have to move back toward rain, to help make up the water tables - They've been drastically low for the past 2 years, so we need lots more rain to bring them back up, I'm afraid.

And you can bet that people were preparing scathing responses for what they thought was my customary grumpy and aggressive sarcasm...

All through winter, theres only been me and another guys 1970s Honda 250 in the bike park at work. Fuck me, the sun comes out for 10 minutes and theres not a fuckin space left when we poll in.

Full of ditch finders, fair weather puffs AAAAAHHHHHHHH :madflame:

Left Wick(north of scotland) at about 0800, temp was 12 degrees, got to Inverness, temp about 19 degrees, quick service call(well gotta work sometime), left an hour and a bit later, coming down the A9 it reached around 23 degrees got back to Fife 22degrees,

pity i was in the van and not on the bike

Mathew" am 40mls south of you, was up your way sunday Portash Classic run, thats 25mls west of you, , glorious weather,

forcast 20 degees + all week , am riding to Blackpool, Triples rally, will see y.o.c. members Fazer"Al and Airhead,,,

I haven't see the forecast but it must be sunny all day; the road is full of Harley and power rangers today. Where we're they in January?

They were in their BMWs, wondering what the fuck a crazy bastard like me was doing riding a large-looking Cruiser on snow every day!!

Some nob has brought his Goldwing into work today... and parked the fucker such that he takes up 2 bloody car spaces!!

Prick has just earned all us riders a black mark there, since it will *of course* be all our own personal faults...

Some nob has brought his Goldwing into work today... and parked the fucker such that he takes up 2 bloody car spaces!!

Prick has just earned all us riders a black mark there, since it will *of course* be all our own personal faults...

I had some doll come up to me in work today asking why a bike needs to take up a full car space...... I polity informed here that another bike could easily park beside me as I kept well to one side, not to mention if the car park was really full that a 3rd and maybe even a 4th bike could park behind.

Seems like when I bring the bike in, for some reason I have to give up my car parking space????? Madness!!!!!

Thought I would send you a picture Jason.

men-leather-1-300x217.jpg

As long as you wear the legally required helmet on your head, what you wear on the rest of your body's up to you, lol!

See, I really *am* as good as they say. 25º was about the best we could manage with such short notice, but I hope it's adequate. Probably trail off to around 21º by Saturday (nice and relaxed for the hot wedding outfits we'll be wearing) and then I have to move back toward rain, to help make up the water tables - They've been drastically low for the past 2 years, so we need lots more rain to bring them back up, I'm afraid.

And you can bet that people were preparing scathing responses for what they thought was my customary grumpy and aggressive sarcasm...

All help very gratefully accepted, if you can keep up the good work every weekend and on the days that I book A/L I'll be delighted.

As long as you wear the legally required helmet on your head, what you wear on the rest of your body's up to you, lol!

LOL! You'd really need an exhaust heat shield with that outfit, eh BlackStar? :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online