Worst drivers on the road!

Grouch
This post is 4317 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Bus driver's, taxi driver's, and Asians are the worst driver's. They honestly are, every time I see someone acting like a retard on the road it is always one of the above mentioned. When I did my CBT my instructor told me that only 3 in 10 Asian's have a proper licence because they get them from Pakistan or wherever it is they come from, and we can imagine how inept, corrupt, and backward they are in conducting their tests. Before all the PC brigade start, this post is not racist, it is FACT from my experiences and observations in my home city of Bradford.

Who are the worst road users in your towns?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Before all the PC brigade start, this post is not racist,

Who are the worst road users in your towns?

The worst drivers I have come across are the "White van man"

One of them went straight in front of me when I had my daughter on the back. He crossed my path in front of me on a dual carriageway, and stopped right in front of me before joining the other carriageway.

When I swore at him he replied "That's was brakes are for aren't they"

Twat.

white van man, mums with kids in back seat, women doing makeup in the rear view mirror, asian women, men with white hair and glasses doing 15 MPH middle of the road........

mainly BMW/Audi/Merc drivers, the ones with the "i have a brand new really expensive car which means everyone else around me is inferior, you will bow down to me", other than that its mums on the school run, i found that most lorry drivers and to an extent bus drivers are amongst the most curtious

A bus driver nearly flattened me yesterday so when I rode pat him I gave him a wanker sign, and he did it back the prick. The fucking cheek! I thought about reporting him because they have camera's in their cabs and he'd get fucked for it lol.

Black cabs, Addison Lee minicabs, suits on scooters and white van drivers .... (London)

Also find truck drivers and some bus drivers to be the most aware of surroundings too..

Bus Drivers - Good for the most part, bullying cunts in central London.

White Vans - Mostly good.

Women - Most sit WAY too close behind me. Many don't check mirrors before moving.

Asians - 50/50. None are memorably good, but some are horribly bad.

BMW types = Mostly tossers.

Scooters - Expect them to be pricks. Be pleasantly surprised if they're not.

Sports Bikes - Winter = Nice enough, Summer = cunts.

waggon drivers are you worst? arn't they jason ... ignorant fat smelly arogant inconsiderant? i better stop there :eusa_shifty:

waggon drivers are you worst? arn't they jason ... ignorant fat smelly arogant inconsiderant? i better stop there :eusa_shifty:

UP YOURS TOO :spin2: :spin2: :spin2::hah: :hah:

Taxi Drivers, Bus Drivers, Asians are all the same people in my town, and believe me they can't drive for shit.

Id say its any one who wares a hat whilst driving (OAP or hoo ray henries in their Halfords Saxo)

Woman Drivers........Point blank........if you can reverse park a car then buy a push bike.

Chavs...........shouldnt even be a loud to reproduce let alone be given a motorized vehicle

Asian / comon wealth folk...............learn to speak English THEN learn to drive a car on British roads with BRITISH LAWS!

And finally pissing cunting TRACTOR DRIVERS!!!..............pull the fuck over! your the only twats with a vehicle that can drive across country so why are you driving on a road parallel with a tossing field????????

Chavs - Agreed.

>>learn to speak English THEN learn to drive a car on British roads with BRITISH LAWS!

Man who no sperry Engrish properry in no position to cliticise* :-)

Velly solly.

>>so why are you driving on a road parallel with a tossing field????????

Because it's someone *else's* field... and if you ever want to eat chips again, you'll let them drive their wares to the market ;-)

I love tractors - Farmer Giles bouncing and bimbling along in his tra'ter, combine 'arvester followin' on be'ind...

Never had a problem with them myself. Just wait a few seconds for the road to open and zooom!

*Cliticise - The new sexual workout for women, heh heh!

Chavs - Agreed.

>>learn to speak English THEN learn to drive a car on British roads with BRITISH LAWS!

Man who no sperry Engrish properry in no position to cliticise* :-)

Velly solly.

>>so why are you driving on a road parallel with a tossing field????????

Because it's someone *else's* field... and if you ever want to eat chips again, you'll let them drive their wares to the market ;-)

I love tractors - Farmer Giles bouncing and bimbling along in his tra'ter, combine 'arvester followin' on be'ind...

Never had a problem with them myself. Just wait a few seconds for the road to open and zooom!

*Cliticise - The new sexual workout for women, heh heh!

:bawling: Take de piss out me spelling..................Gloves are off :biglaugha:

Ok i will give the tractor drivers some slack................but i still hate it when your banked over in a corner having some fun then you are head on with the mud left in the road....................really un cool :eusa_snooty:

1. mmmm....drive white van( well blue and white with some writing on it) through the day
  2. bmw 3 series

looks like im in the lower half of the bad drivers

at least i got the virago for my weekends

Surprised no-one's mentioned horses, yet... "bloody stupid, dangerous things, shouldn't be allowed on the road" is the usual argument, despite the fact that horses have belonged on the road for centuries before motor vehicles came along.

I actually think the number of 'problem road users' one rants about is inversely proportional to the skil level of the road user themselves. I'm not perfect, but there's really no one specific group of people I tend to find issue with. There's pricks, tossers, morons and dickheads in every walk of life. They're just all crammed onto the same roads.

You get very political don't ya TT lol

But i have to agree.............................horses are a pain in the arse :eusa_whistle::biglaugha:

the owners should abide by the same rules as dog owners, and pick the bloody shit up that they always leave behind.

Mmm... my favorite... running over horse apples and cow pies.

Pah - Just one more challenge for you. Learn to read the road and be prepared for anything. They were here first and they have right of way. You choose to ride a vulnerable machine and you know the dangers involved - Choose to ride it well.

I might take issue with horse shit on, say, the A33, but out on the fast, unlit country roads where I live it's all just par for the course.

Conversely, when someone drives like a cock and tries to cut you up, do fucking well have their wing mirror off, by all means!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online