Songwriting competition

drewpy
This post is 4422 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Guys,

My Son and Daughter, Luisa and Enzo have entered a songwriting competition and are in the top 5

please vote for

"what we do now?"

http://talentpoolstudios.co.uk/blog/voting-has-now-begun/

cheers

Drewps

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Bumety bump, there's 1000's of members here, and only 49 votes for luisa and enzo!

come on peeps get your vote, its' free and you don't need to register!

My vote is in... and I gotta say great song by the way! Hope everybody gets on and votes for them. :)

Done, Tried to vote twice but it wont let me. will pass it round my mates to get them to vote too!

My vote is in... and I gotta say great song by the way! Hope everybody gets on and votes for them. :)

You actually listened to it Sacha?

Done, Tried to vote twice but it wont let me. will pass it round my mates to get them to vote too!

I tried the same but it wouldn't let me do it, even if I deleted the history and cookies.

You actually listened to it Sacha?

I did! :) I wasn't going to vote for crap. :D ha, ha j/k

Actually I thought it was really well done... sounds like something I would actually listen to. The first gal was not really my style, and although I do like Dylan (and love me some CCR) the second guy really didn't do it for me either. I love Vince Noir's Electro, but techno's really not my thing unless I'm at a rave or a happening (which is never). :D The last guy reminded me of something I couldn't quite put my finger on... John Lennon maybe? There was kind of old-timey sound to his voice... so in all honesty I would have voted for drewpy's young-uns anyway. I wish them the best of luck!!

thanks for the votes peeps, still miles away from the leader.

you are all clicking the right button aren't you? :eusa_whistle:

I woooottted for them Drewp's

Good luck ta dem !

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online