Whats everyone up to this weekend?

Matthew Duncan
This post is 4554 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey everyone,

whats your plans for this weekend ?

We ( in aberdeen ) have had a streak of beutifull weather and i cannot wait to finish work and drive the 60 miles back up north to go home.

my Gf's birthday this weekend, so i dare say im going to have to spend the whole weekend working on the bike, and giving it a good well-earned clean and polish . . . .might be single by monday . . .

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Me and my boys getting outfits fitted for my wedding!!

And both sets of parents are coming to visit, at the same bloody time!!

Unusually - I love the in-laws, but my own lot... well, however harshly I've spoken to the One-Post Wonders here ain't nothing compared to the flak the family get... but they deserve every word of it, as evidenced by the general public's equally scathing behaviour toward them!

On leave today so chasing around to get things ready for tomorrow when we will be off to Wales for the week.

Unusually - I love the in-laws, but my own lot... well,

same with me ! haha although i've not yet had a chance to let rip on someone on here . .

On leave today so chasing around to get things ready for tomorrow when we will be off to Wales for the week.

sweet, taking the bike ?

wokring on the car today, and working at a wedding tomorrow. hopefully get a few hours on the bike this avvo.

Yup got a gatherong of the south west aircooled members and VJMc coming along as well i think , and a couple of guys from Worcester down for the weekend that i know

working in the desert... still...

if anyone knows anyone who could ship my fireblade out to me i'd appreciate it, ta

Sorry Foamy, but I think you will have to stick to the old faithful camel. :lol:

Sorry Foamy, but I think you will have to stick to the old faithful camel. :lol:

A respected captain in the foreign legion was transferred to a remote desert outpost. On his orientation tour, he noticed a very old camel tied out behind the barracks.

He asked the sergeant, "Why is a camel tied to the barracks?"

The sergeant replied, "It's a long way from anywhere, and the men have natural sexual urges, so when they do, uh, we have the camel."

"Well, I suppose if it's good for morale, then I guess it's all right with me."

After he had been stationed at the fort for six long, lonely months, the captain simply couldn't control his sexual angst any longer. He barked to his sergeant, "Bring the camel into my tent."

The sergeant shrugged his shoulders, looked at the other men, and led the camel into the captain's quarters.

Within a few minutes, the captain emerged from his tent, fastening his trousers, almost beaming with pride. "Well, sergeant, I must say that animal's service is certainly worth its keep," he said with pride.

The sergeant replied, "Well, actually, sir, usually the men just use it to ride into town."

there's no camels out here in my part of the desert, only stray cats, and those f*ckers are hard to catch... i may well end up f*cking a landrover :S

Hartland hill climb / one for the calendar

Hi Mervin

The worlds started getting even smaller!

We probably rubbed shoulders today a couple of times

Great day, great weather, plenty of action & a free day out

I would give today 10 out of 10

But the pub wouldn’t give out free beer!

& I had to walk back up the hill...

Built the H2 together, [ new spokes] brakes, , went out for ride wi mates,,, lovely day, loads of bikes out, , Mathew " i was in Aberdeen , Sat. Fuknn Freezin, fog, :eusa_snooty: was up to kinkorth, to pick up Z900 engine perts ,, 20 Degees here today ,, unbelievable, never saw that up here last summer,

20 degrees here today to, had a family day out so no bike for me ,,,,,,, got some nice pics though ,,,, ill through them up 2moro

sounds like it was a good weekend then for everyone ! i got dragged out for lunch on saturday and went shopping on sunday . . atleast i managed to get my bike clean

sounds like it was a good weekend then for everyone ! i got dragged out for lunch on saturday and went shopping on sunday . . atleast i managed to get my bike clean

One week on and just back from Wales. Saw this off the rocks by Ramsey Island during the week.

seal.jpg

One week on and just back from Wales. Saw this off the rocks by Ramsey Island during the week.

seal.jpg

dead seal? nice

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online