struts for xv 125 viraqgo

Chris_Lowe
This post is 4438 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

your going to struggle finding struts for the little xv 125 virago. as far as i know there not an aftermarket part and have been custom made. if you know someone who can weld then its a quick easy job to make some out of some tube.

just to give you something to think about .......are the roads silly smooth where you ride? any pot holes or dips? if you put struts on then unless you get a springer seat your going to feel EVERY nut and cranny going through your spine. could you live with that day in day out?

when i re-built my xvs 125 into the bobber it is now, i decided to keep the suspension and to be honest im glad i did as the ride is so smooth.

i was thinking about getting a springer seat but to be honest most of the ideas are just ideas that I am toying with but will eliminate certain ideas based on what answers I get from more knowledgeable folk like yourself. Do you have any pics or a blog about your virago bobber build? Would be interested in seeing that!

Cheer

i was thinking about getting a springer seat but to be honest most of the ideas are just ideas that I am toying with but will eliminate certain ideas based on what answers I get from more knowledgeable folk like yourself. Do you have any pics or a blog about your virago bobber build? Would be interested in seeing that!

Cheer

just type "xvs 125 bobber" in google images and you will see it (1st pic) it will redirect you back to the forum. or type xvs 125 bobber in the search bar on the forum. it will all be there from start to finish.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online