Help with forks :)

dannstter
This post is 4467 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi there guys, im new to the website and motorbikes in general, i recently bought a ybr 125 2010 that was damaged, but unfortunately one of the forks was bent. Me and a friend have checked them both and it was only the left leg (as your sitting on it). The problem i have is that it would probably be quite expensive to buy off of yamaha direct, but i can get a good deal for the one i need from a 2009 ybr 125.

So my question is, are the 2009 and 2010 forks the same/compatible?

thanks

Dante :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

As far as I know there has been no major modifications for some time on these bikes some cosmetic ones but I really doubt they would of changed the forks with in a 12 mth period but to be sure can you take the bent fork and compare the outside to see if they are the same and with string measure the top of the fork leg the chk its diameter and chk mudguard attachments etc but I’m farley sure it will fit no probs.

• 1 month later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online