stormy weather

bindie
This post is 4642 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I went over the road to the holiday let i look after this morning to put the rubbish out for the dustmen, as i got near to it I could see summat through my visor blocking the road, nit quite clear what it was due to rain on said visor, it was a 10 ft trampoline, that should have been on the lawn, it had pulled out the 3 pipes sunk 2 feet into the lawn that it was clamped to, and blown through the gate into the road, dragged it in and tied it too the swiming pool fence with a load of coax I found in the shed

I think Blackhat250 will be wondering what all the fuss is all about, its his summertime weather in Scotland :)

tree's fencing even chiminies down here,

nearly got thrown in to a ditch going over to darwin today. oh the joys of biking.

Sore my next door neigbours cat fly across the road......but that wasn't any thing to do with the wind.....lol

Wel i got a message on Facebook from my mate Kai on the isle of barra , they have had no boats in since new years day, no fresh bread , etc and the shops are running g low on lots of things, no boat expected until the weekend either

Wind blew the bike cover right off my bike... that, or some bastard thought they'd have a look to see if there was anything worth nicking...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online