dinnyf
This post is 4506 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi im just after signing up,im a big yamaha fan i have 5 or 6 classic yamahas ,i recently bought a r1z 250,and im having trouble getting it road registered, on my import papers it states the year of manufacture is 2005,and that is the registration that they want to give me,how would i get a dating certificate,to verify the real age of it its a 3xc model,i have a bsa m20 1945 and i had the same problem and the bsa owners club sorted me with a dating certificate,i have asked my local yamaha dealer and he didnt really have any info about the bike because its a jap import,i would be grateful for any help with this,regards denis

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi mate

Just send a email to [email protected] with your name address and frame number along with a few photos of the bike

They have a dating section and a dating certificate costs £27 and the turnaround is real quick.

Hope this help.

hi thanks for that paul ,ill get all my paperwork gathered up and email it off to them,do i need to take some pictures of chassis /engine numbers ? when i contacted the bsa owners club about my m20,they wanted about 10 pictures ,front, back ,both sides,and all the numbers to give an exact date of manufacture, regards denis

Yes mate send as much info as you can get and a good load of photos including frame and engine number if possible.

The more you send the easier it is to process

hi paul thanks again ill get the digital camera out during the week and take some pics,and send them of to you ,i was just checking out the air cooled rd club,s website loads of handy info,kind regards denis

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online