Age Old Question?

Jimmy17V4
This post is 4648 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Over the Christmas period me and a mate went out for a bit of a morning ride, we didn’t really have a plan of action so we just put our kit on and went in whatever direction the front wheel was facing, to cut a long story short we ended up having a brew outside a local cafe “bacon butty did accompany the brew, just be plain rude not too” and got caught up in the age old question.

“If you could have three bikes what would they be”

My mate being a practical sort of chap said his three would be an XJ6 {for town; light and nimble} a XJR1300 {for posing; big and bold} and finally a FJR1300 {for touring; big, fast, comfy}, I’m not too sure about mine yet I’ll have to have a think “don’t worry if you smell burning”.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Shuck " drewps we"ve got similar tastes " B) Who couldn"t like this sound

I had the 750 sei poster on my bedroom wall in the 70's never forgot it!

I would have a Kawasaki 750 H2 triple 2 stroke just for the sweet sweet sound (my weekend bike)

For my Insane bike I would run a Honda CR 500 AF with a supermoto conversion with the loudest pipe possible.

For a daily rider I would have a YZF R1 with a full akrapovic system

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online