Merry Xmas and a Happy new year everyone

Airhead
This post is 4653 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Merry Xmas everyone, all have a good one and have lots of fun on your bikes next year whether they be yams or not.

Special thanks to alexasigno for providing the forum which breaks down at the most inopportune times :eusa_doh: and all the regulars that just 'make it happen' :eusa_clap:

Looking forward to a few days out with you again next year

:beerchug:

...Paul

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Aye, Happy Christmas to ye all

I had a good biking year this year,,,,plenty of miles in the saddle,,,,, hope next year will be even better.

Hopefully meet-up with a few of ye again as i shoot accross the water a couple of times.

So all in all,,,happy Xmas and New Year to all YOC members.

Ooo,,, and of course the boss, Alex for kepin the forum goin.

Pat

Aye, Merry Xmas and a great new year, pencilled in the 1st September on me 2012, oh shit does the world end before that though? :eusa_doh:

xmas-card-1.jpg

Merry Christmas guys and have a good new year. HOPEFULLY the Bobber should be finished end of January (if not sooner) and maybe able to get out on a few rides with some of you?

Thanks OG, Merry Christmas to you all. :jossun:

Thanks Paul and back at ya :) All the best to everyone on here and apologies for being so silent for a while!!! Believe it or not, I've not had much to say lately but I'm sure a new project in 2012 should get my gob flapping again. I'm enjoying sitting back and watching the everyone elses projects at the moment.

Merry one to ye all " am off out for the works drink tonight,, :beerchug: , Hope we [ Y.o.c] have a few meets next year,,, just watched Greatest M.C.rides,, somerset, area looks good ,, never been , so maybe next year,, :jossun:

A very merry Christmas (other religions and religious events are available) to all on YOC (other forums are also available). Lets hope the Health and Safety people (other stupid EU rules may apply) don't restrict us further in 2012. Disclaimer - Riding a motorcycle can be dangerous. You do it at your own risk.

Sorry, still in work mode at the moment and the last thing I would like to do is upset anyone and leave myself open to a "no win no fee" claim. The example below must be the most PC stupid thing I have seen this Christmas, so far!!

x2.jpg

Merry Xmas to all on YOC, this was my first year on the YOC forum. I'd like to thank all the regular members for some very interesting reading over the last year. i look forward to the next year :headbang:

A very merry Christmas (other religions and religious events are available) to all on YOC (other forums are also available). Lets hope the Health and Safety people (other stupid EU rules may apply) don't restrict us further in 2012. Disclaimer - Riding a motorcycle can be dangerous. You do it at your own risk.

Sorry, still in work mode at the moment and the last thing I would like to do is upset anyone and leave myself open to a "no win no fee" claim. The example below must be the most PC stupid thing I have seen this Christmas, so far!!

x2.jpg

nicola Roxon makes me sick......just a fact

for your info she's that chinese lady on the left :biglaugha:

Doesnt matter he'd still do her :razz:

Wishing everyone on the forum a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year,and cheers Paul (OG) for all the help along the way, with my project this year.

When is Christmas this year?

If your riding one of your Honda "s you might make it home for next Xmas.... :icon_biggrin::icon_cheesygrin::hah: