UK road accidents by area

DirtyDT
This post is 4668 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Not sure if this has been posted before but this site shows accident reports in the UK from '99 to '10. It can be filtered for types of vehicle.

LINKY

You can see just how safe your ride to work really is.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

29 of the 45 accidents in my area were dead motorcyclists.

Most were aged 21-35.

All were men.

Most involved one car.

About half the passengers in the cars also died.

More women died than men.

The weather was usually fine.

Reading is peppered with c**ts in cagers (a couple even have blue lights* on the top).

This webshite does not list non-fatal accidents, of which I *know* there are many more times this amount.

*Reading cops are actually great guys, for the most part. Personally never met one I had a problem with.

There has only been 3 "reported" motorcycle deaths in Yeovil not 100% sure if there has been more but i know for a fact there have been more that that number that have had a spill and have been injured.

Well the web site is a little bit help full......lest we sort of know what times to avoid things happening......(NOT)

only 2 on my way to work.......and both in places where there is a blind corner or a stupid junction.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online