Pikey trikey!!

sniff6
This post is 4552 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i realy realy don't like reliant trikes, it's just sad and tacky,

don't get me wrong , i like reliant robins rialto's and regals, i had a robin once upon a time.

but it's a crime to change the front wheel on one of these contraptions and call it a trike.( it isn't)

now , if anyone on here is offended because you have one of these shit heeps, good , it was intended,

so please , pull it apart or burn it, because we just laugh behind your back and think what a twat.

if anyone on here is offended because you have one of these shit heeps, good , it was intended, so please , pull it apart or burn it, because we just laugh behind your back and think what a twat.

With opinions like that, I'm sure they'd say the same about you :lol:

I've seen some rather cool trikes Survivalled up off a Robin frame.

Remember: It don't matter what you ride, so long as you ride.

Tell that to all the disabled riders who use one!!

thats bellow the belt,and off the point,

they don't even have a motorcycle engine, and the majority (not all) keep the cheap lightweight crap CAR seat.

OK. From now on, we'll only ride what YOU tell us we can ride, then.

Whatever YOUR opinion states is permissible. Government is trying to do that anyway, so why not have another choice of dictator.

I always thought this element of biking was about personal freedom and personal choice, from what bike to what you wear and how (even if) you customise said bike. But hey, someone doesn't like what you choose to ride - rip it up and burn it, eh!

it's my oppinion thats all , am i not allowed one any more,

and they are still cars not bikes. and i still think they look shit.

Whatever YOUR opinion states is permissible. Government is trying to do that anyway, so why not have another choice of dictator.

I always thought this element of biking was about personal freedom and personal choice, from what bike to what you wear and how (even if) you customise said bike. But hey, someone doesn't like what you choose to ride - rip it up and burn it, eh!

Blimey, Ttaskmaster. Do we need a chill pill?

Blimey, Ttaskmaster. Do we need a chill pill?

Nah, I'm better than that - I'm just going to trike up a whole fleet of Robin Reliants for the sole purpose of annoying Up Yours :lol:

I do find it eyebrow-raising that a biker would try and tell another biker what they can and cannot ride, when this whole lifestyle is about freedom and freedom of choice, though.

i realy realy don't like reliant trikes, it's just sad and tacky,

don't get me wrong , i like reliant robins rialto's and regals, i had a robin once upon a time.

but it's a crime to change the front wheel on one of these contraptions and call it a trike.( it isn't)

now , if anyone on here is offended because you have one of these shit heeps, good , it was intended,

so please , pull it apart or burn it, because we just laugh behind your back and think what a twat.

wots this royal we?...not true of many bikers kev, certainly not me i really dont mind them but i would never have one by choice , all the disadvantages of a bike AND a car

Nah, I'm better than that - I'm just going to trike up a whole fleet of Robin Reliants for the sole purpose of annoying Up Yours :lol:

I do find it eyebrow-raising that a biker would try and tell another biker what they can and cannot ride, when this whole lifestyle is about freedom and freedom of choice, though.

Thats bending what 'up yours' has posted ...nowhere in this thread did he try telling us what we can or cannot ride, read it again...its just about his personal prejudices regarding reliant based trikes!!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online