Trun signals for 1985 TT600

Gomer1
This post is 4652 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello all, I am lookin for a way to install some turn signals and a brake light on my TT 600 1985 , Is there any aftermarket option availeble ??

It should be easy to fit indicators to your TT as there where fitted originaly, though i bet the harness has been chopped.

If you have the standard rear mudguard then only oem as there are specific to the TT and the IT range.

I have 2 TTs one restored bellow and one half way through restoration with indicators fitted.

DSCF1518.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Good luck with your search but if you want any more help just PM me.

Cheers TTB

Thank You! Sweet bikes! How did you get the tank so white...Mine is faded yellow I wish I could get it white like that , I intend to restore mine also..

Hi First off i sealed the tank with petseal or similar , then once cured sprayed the tank with plasticote paint which is crap to spray but flexes a bit, too be honest there is the odd bleb now but it was 4 years ago when i sprayed the tank.

TTB

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online