Ashby Folville, Leicestershire

This post is 4657 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

Every 2nd Tuesday of the month there is a meet in a village called Ashby Folville (near melton mowbray), starting from 6:00-late.

Not sure how many members on here are from around this area, but is a good evening with alot of bikers there as well as cars.

Next one is on the 9th august, here is the link for more info:http://www.facebook....gid=21472376494

hopefully will get to meet some of you guys and your rides :)

Anyone going?????

P.S. watch out for police and camera, the bitches like waiting in farm entrances to catch you :huh:<_<

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Close to me but never been.

There is a Suzuki meet the first Thursday of the month just outside Loughborough, never been to that either.

Close to me but never been.

There is a Suzuki meet the first Thursday of the month just outside Loughborough, never been to that either.

me and a few of my mates in melton are going, come along if you want dirty?

Cheers Casperj I will see what I am doing first as a bit hectic at work + I have a holiday coming up then the YOC weekend. :D

Cheers Casperj I will see what I am doing first as a bit hectic at work + I have a holiday coming up then the YOC weekend. :D

where is the YOC weekend at then mate?

have to say ashby folville meet is a really popular place parking can be a problem and the streets are lined with bikes most of the night and police are in high volume there so beware alot of people were fined last time due to wheel spinning down the exit road and then were being done for bald tyres hopefully see you there

have to say ashby folville meet is a really popular place parking can be a problem and the streets are lined with bikes most of the night and police are in high volume there so beware alot of people were fined last time due to wheel spinning down the exit road and then were being done for bald tyres hopefully see you there

yeah i heard they are trying to stop the meet completely, local residents have had enough :lol:

moaning @@@@@ :D

yeah hopefully see you there dan :)

where abouts in leicester u from?

its an awesome ride out there plenty of country roads to blast it down

might be cool to organise a ride out

will warn u im on a cruiser though

where abouts in leicester u from?

its an awesome ride out there plenty of country roads to blast it down

might be cool to organise a ride out

will warn u im on a cruiser though

lol, yeah well i have only been riding for about 3 weeks :rolleyes:

i live in a village called asfordby, near melton. i work in kibworth so i go the back way through twyford and tilton awsome road.

yeah def up for a ride out mate, i will just have to push the yam that bit more to keep up with ya :lol: :lol: :lol:

what part of leicester you from?

from wigston area although i do know a few people in kibworth where do u work mate?

i am a service engineer for a ball valve company we are based at kingsley business park. only been here a couple of years, love my job though.

i think our purchaser woman is from wigston, only down the road like.

hey got a question for ya, how in the hell do you stop your visor steaming up???

i have been riding to work in the mornings and cant see a bloody thing :blink:

someone said try rubbing vinegar on it <_<

any ideas mate????

leave it open slightly like on the 1st click and it should help alot

dont try any of the other tricks people say like the spray or whatever it just doesnt work

just general household polish every now and again