Y.O.C t-shirt design finalization!

Paulwhite
This post is 4754 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Y.O.C T-shirt design   

22 members have voted

1. 1. which shirt design to choose?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Blimey. Maybe there needs to be one post, and get the other two locked my the mods. I thought I had triple vision for a while there.

yes please! :) (to DirtyDT comment)

if we can, could we keep this one and the other one thats not pinned? (Y.O.C t-shirt....who wants one? i only started that one to get a direct count of how many are wanted. cause the 1st one went here there and everywhere lol B)

I voted blue but to be really honest i'd be happy with any of em.

to be honest with you we could have the blue and black one and it would be the same price (£10 per shirt) but the black one with green writing would cost a little more due to the manufacturing technique they use (another £25 spread out between how many are made/sold)

but im just thinking of when we all meet up and some have blue, some have black......would look a little mish mash.

plus iv got a range of sizes from medium to 3xxxL so throw in 2 colours of shirts, and were going to get mistakes . best keep is simple for now, could do blue this year (as its winning so far) then black next year and have the black and green one for something special....?

to be honest with you we could have the blue and black one and it would be the same price (£10 per shirt) but the black one with green writing would cost a little more due to the manufacturing technique they use (another £25 spread out between how many are made/sold)

but im just thinking of when we all meet up and some have blue, some have black......would look a little mish mash.

plus iv got a range of sizes from medium to 3xxxL so throw in 2 colours of shirts, and were going to get mistakes . best keep is simple for now, could do blue this year (as its winning so far) then black next year and have the black and green one for something special....?

Sounds good to me. Black and Green have to be earned!! :P

Black and green reminds me of Kwakers... I think blue/white and black/red are more in keeping with mother Yammy. All look good though

Sounds good to me. Black and Green have to be earned!! :P

laaaaa la la laa laaaa not listening laa laaaaa la laaaaa la :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

just to let people know the closing date for the pole will be the 1st of august and the design with the most votes will be the design you will get. in whatever size you have ordered

Black and green is a bit Kawasaski

Nooo nooo nooo nooo nooo!! Kawasaki green is a flat light green, I mean more monster energy green or rover 'tara' green, a more deeper green, a totally different shade B):)

like this :D .......iv done the colour to the monster energy design.

YAMSHIRTmonster-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online