wahooooooo

TheReverend
This post is 4687 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

the exhausts turned up and after a bit of a polarva they're on wahooo :D thank you to everyone who gave me advice n tips thay all helped me to fit them quicker the only probs i really had were with the hex bolts i bought i couldn't get them to screw into the cylinder head without cross threading so i had to re-thread the original lugs i took out (with mawl grips ) but it worked n now its on n back on the road wahoo so thanks again everyone :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

the exhausts turned up and after a bit of a polarva they're on wahooo :D thank you to everyone who gave me advice n tips thay all helped me to fit them quicker the only probs i really had were with the hex bolts i bought i couldn't get them to screw into the cylinder head without cross threading so i had to re-thread the original lugs i took out (with mawl grips ) but it worked n now its on n back on the road wahoo so thanks again everyone :D

Praise the Lord ;)

Praise the Lord ;)

Or alternately

Praise............... they Loud ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online