Isle of Man or Tour de France

DirtyDT
This post is 4822 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Isle of Man
    • Not really bothered
    • Tour de France

I would rather go to watch the Tour de France for the duration than the week at the IOM. If you had a choice, and could only go to one, which one would it be?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

done it the TT, would you believe the MC club i was in moaned i wasn't a commited biker cos i missed their rally posted over mad sunday weekend. HUH.

I quit there and then idiots. 2 days in a field in Northants or 10days in the mecca of british motorcycle racing.

You can never get the full effect of the tour, you would only see a little bit then its gone. Traveling all the time.

TT days are wake up, shower off hangover, watch race, drink. As a couple without kiddies me and the wifey had a rare old time, were still surprised we did'nt have a kiddy nine months later, nudge nudge the bikes wasn't the only tank that was running low by the time we got home.

I'm almost tempted to not do the TT again cos it would never be as good.

Yes the tour is a nightmare people camp in their camper vans beside the road for days in advance to get a good spot and it is over in minutes

No brainer... TT for sure... but its a bit of a wet walk for me... <_<

I'd head for France,,,,watch the bicycles (cant spell) for a while, then find the nearest open-air bar,,,,find a big compy lounger,,,,drink pints and get me a suntan :lol:

I'd head for France,,,,watch the bicycles (cant spell) for a while, then find the nearest open-air bar,,,,find a big compy lounger,,,,drink pints and get me a suntan :lol:

you will drink halfs in france they never have pint glasses apart from the ferry ports

I,d save me money for the Manx Grand Prix.

Yeh" . I was thinkin about it this year,,, :rolleyes: its the week before squires tho ... is their no ferry"s other than fleetwood/ liverpool, ?

Yeh" . I was thinkin about it this year,,, :rolleyes: its the week before squires tho ... is their no ferry"s other than fleetwood/ liverpool, ?

Don,t know about ferries but the Manx is well worth a look. They,ve rejigged the race schedule & expanded the post classic classes, should be good!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online