YBR 125, screen or not?

cheerfulgrin
This post is 4693 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all, just wondering if the extra wind resistance caused by a screen is gonna be too much for my little bike to push through or if it will improve things for MPG and comfort?

i have a 25 mile each way commute, mainly along a dual carriageway on the coast and it gets pretty windy sometimes i'm thinking about getting a universal screen like the Airblade Tall boy

anyone had experience of one of these on a 125??

thanks

Rob :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I have a Puig screen on my YBR. It does move the air away from the mass of your chest which makes riding substantially more comfortable, it is only a short screen however and it directed the bulk of it into my head(i'm 6,1) however with some adjustment this was sorted.

Makes the bike look far better also, a very good purchase!

I have a Puig screen on my YBR. It does move the air away from the mass of your chest which makes riding substantially more comfortable, it is only a short screen however and it directed the bulk of it into my head(i'm 6,1) however with some adjustment this was sorted.

Makes the bike look far better also, a very good purchase!

any chance of a picture?

is your PUIG screen the mini sports touring version? it looks very similar to the airblade i am considering. i am only 5ft8 so would probably push the air right over my head lol

thanks for your reply

Rob

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online