aircooled rd rally 1/2/3/rd july 2011

This post is 4688 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Day visitors welcome and it is free entry for the day visitor, tickets are basically to pay for entertainment and camping

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjj-1.jpg

Rally Page.

rallypic.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

yes problem was they could not get the rugby club any other weekend , too many things going on at once will not be good for any of em

merv

• 2 weeks later...

cracking day today, went to Uttoxeter which was fairly quiet. came back through Ashbourbe and Leek, but didn't see any RD's around!

OG is saying

"fucking hurry up and take the picture, the owner's coming back"

seems he was plane spotting

gallery_1129_98_54055.jpg

"Look at your man, now back to me, look at your man again, now back at me, anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady,............. I'm on a very special RD250" :blink:;)

Nev it is a 250 , that is the RD club bike,A very special, Special built by members from donations of parts /work money all from members,

Nev it is a 250 , that is the RD club bike,A very special, Special built by members from donations of parts /work money all from members,

Sorted ;)

Is ther no piccy"s Auld een, ? :rolleyes: & did you make the rally merv ?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online