25% off AGV helmets

DirtyDT
This post is 4710 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

25% off AGV helmets at the moment at the sportsbikeshop. I don't know how keen the prices are but I have 2 AGV's at the moment I brought from there and I like them. LINKY

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

That looks like a real bargain DT, I've been spoilt now cos I have a Caberg V2, its got a flip down internal sunvisor and I'd be lost without it now, had a scan thru the AGV stuff-nice looking lids-but no internal sunvisors :(

I have a longway and it is great. It needs a visor at the moment. I like it but the front is close to your face, which I guess is due to getting the helmet to close. I have quite a large Proboscis, but it is fine. No visor though. I also have a K4 which, for the money is fantastic, fibreglass so light. Both are ACU gold rated. I think that AGV are very under rated. I have had Shoei and Arai but, to me, they are not that much better but cost a lot more.

That looks like a real bargain DT, I've been spoilt now cos I have a Caberg V2, its got a flip down internal sunvisor and I'd be lost without it now, had a scan thru the AGV stuff-nice looking lids-but no internal sunvisors :(

They do two versions with internal sun-visors (I know as I have one of them and its pretty damn good!)

The one I have is the S4-SV, flip down internal visor is controlled by catch on the left side of the helmet - works pretty well in sunlight but can be a bit of a nightmare to keep clean.

Here you go... LINK

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online