Oil for fz6n??

Sharpy666
This post is 4751 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone I'm new to the forums, and to having a bike I actually have to look after lol, I was wondering if anyone can help me I have a 2007 yam fz6n and wanted to know what the best oil is to fill up with and how much I need to put in the dip stick I reading almost on the min line?!!! Would be grateful for any help cheers :-)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Any good quality 10w40 semi synthetic oil will suffice. You will need 2.5 litres for a change or 2.8 litres if you change the filter as well. I suggest you change the filter Heine Gericke are doing an offer buy a four litre container of oil and you get an oil filter free

Any good quality 10w40 semi synthetic oil will suffice. You will need 2.5 litres for a change or 2.8 litres if you change the filter as well. I suggest you change the filter Heine Gericke are doing an offer buy a four litre container of oil and you get an oil filter free

Oh right nice one will av a look online for this offer, also would I need to drain the old oil out first before putting in the new and is it a hard job to change the filter? Thanks alot for your help so far!!!

Do well, ur a legend thanks for ur time and help :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online