Osama bin Laden

pilninggas
This post is 4807 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Nice to see the US finally got the bastard.

Wish i had been the US soldier who put some lead through him.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well they have him but who will step in too take his place??? Basically it is just summat for the yanks to crow about, I cannot se getting rid of him will stop all the looneys out there in their tracks

mev

One down, a hundred million to go.

True but Bin Laden was a huge influence on recruiting for Al Qaeda. That source now has a hole in his forehead and is lying on the oceans floor.

Sir Elton John is already working on a tribute song 'Sandals in the bin' :D

I'll get me coat :mellow:

I wonder if he wasn't just some poor shmuck put up for us to focus on.

All the proper leaders relaxing off the radar.

Funny though, i didn't think they took out the bin's on bank holiday. :P

Its ok i'm leaving.

Maybe I'm missing something. can understand why they'd bury him at sea - but why so quickly?

he isnt dead its just a cover up so they can interrogate him ;) make ppl think he is dead and say u dumped the body at sea......hmmmmm.....

Maybe I'm missing something. can understand why they'd bury him at sea - but why so quickly?

I think Muslims have to be buried within 24 hours or before the sun sets.........something like that. At sea so there can be no grave to treat as a shrine.

I don't think he's dead they just injured him I saw a pic of him yesterday.. He had a massive bandage on his head...

Bu-dum chh

Local pub's advertising their 'Bin Laden' cocktail. Apparently it's two shots and a splash.

Hat, coat, door .............

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online