Moan time

DirtyDT
This post is 4896 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well I can't make any rallys for the near future as I have received a nice, unexpected, tax bill for £1200. It also slows my TS rebuild.

I still haven't brought my new trousers and one leg is now split up to the knee (they look so bad that Big Issue sellers are giving ME money).

I need a new rear tyre so am going to get both changed and can't make up my mind between Avon Storm 2, Avon VP2 or Conti Sportattack's. So another £250 to find.

My subscription to Classic Motorcycle Mechanics has finished.

West Ham United are doomed for relegation.

All the bikers have vanished now summer is over. Although I did P off a XJ6 rider this morning as I kept undertaking him on the bends.

Moan over.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Stop moaning try ebay they will have some nice diyung ditchfinder tyres for £30 each, Trousers a pair of secondhand jeans from oxfam will not cost much, West Ham who/what the fuck is that :lol:, CMM is shite now i have not renewed my subscription , dont worry about the power rangers they will be back, now shutup moaning where is you r stiff upper lip, if we all had this attitude we would not have won world war 2 , or was it if we did not have tea , ah well lok on the bright side you are still here to moan

Merv

you miserable bugger :lol:

True.

Stop moaning try ebay they will have some nice diyung ditchfinder tyres for £30 each, Trousers a pair of secondhand jeans from oxfam will not cost much, West Ham who/what the fuck is that :lol:, CMM is shite now i have not renewed my subscription , dont worry about the power rangers they will be back, now shutup moaning where is you r stiff upper lip, if we all had this attitude we would not have won world war 2 , or was it if we did not have tea , ah well lok on the bright side you are still here to moan

Merv

Getting the Avon VP2's fitted tomorrow - £230 ride in, ride out. I will moan come August when I have ragged them and need another set.

Tis right about the tea. On my 12th cup today at the moment. I do like my tea!

I will watch the Military channel later (again) to see exactly how we won the war, just for reference, and I have survived another day Merv. Was my Birthday last week also. I guess I will never see 23 again :rolleyes:

Ohh my you must come to squires, just bring your beer money, I will pay your camping fees :rolleyes:

I can't do Squires this year as I will be in Frenchland. I do appreciate the offer of "tent sharing".......cough........ But last time I shared a tent, I couldn't sit down for a week :o

I do hope to get one trip in this year, but realistically it may have to be next year. The good news is the TS WILL be finished and I will be looking for another classic (boss permitting) so a tasty Yam. I am still smitten by a TDR or XT500.

Isn't there a street party down your way at the end of the week ? :)

Isn't there a street party down your way at the end of the week ? :)

Unfortunately not BWJ. The local council is saving the cash for Diwali, the Elf & safety people have said no to drinking and congrgating in the street and the dustbin men have said that they will only collect the normal amount of recycling rubbish (every two weeks) so it will take 18 years to get rid of the extra cans.

Unfortunately not BWJ. The local council is saving the cash for Diwali, the Elf & safety people have said no to drinking and congrgating in the street and the dustbin men have said that they will only collect the normal amount of recycling rubbish (every two weeks) so it will take 18 years to get rid of the extra cans.

haha quality.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online