Duke Motorcycle

stayung
This post is 4725 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Recently completed me wife's Birthday Bike. She is a huge Duke fan. I purchased this YZF1000R about 3 weeks ago. Once I found a painter, the fun started. I stripped the plastics off and took them to him and told him of my theme. I think he did a fantastic job. While down I took care of the mechanical stuff, tune up and fluids. I also polished the frame while it was naked. That was a job. Here are some pics. The first is the before pic.

IMAG00422.jpg

IMAG0962.jpg

IMAG0945.jpg

IMAG0878.jpg

• 2 months later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nice paint job, but a couple of questions, Who is Duke? Is the front brake lever bent? and What is the name of the dog straining to pass a tennis ball in pic3 ?

Nice paint job, but a couple of questions, Who is Duke? Is the front brake lever bent? and What is the name of the dog straining to pass a tennis ball in pic3 ?

It's either trying to pass a tennis ball, or it's a very small staffy, with springs on each paw, and the pic has caught it mid bounce :)

Nice bike btw

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online