Calling all XT125 owners

stanis
This post is 4596 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi....

If you are an XT15 owner i need your help and support... I purchased an XT125R (2007ish) in 'kit form' to rebuild for my son and am now struggling to assemble a few of the electrical components... before you ask i have the manual but that is limited... what i need is someone kind enough to take some pictures of their bike and send me... not a big ask i know but all i have received to date are false promises for help (you know who you are!!)...... so, if you can spare a few minutes to help me please get in touch and i will send you more details.... i am even willing to cover your costs and fund a beer or three for your eforts.....

Very many thanks...

Mark

• 1 month later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi....

If you are an XT15 owner i need your help and support... I purchased an XT125R (2007ish) in 'kit form' to rebuild for my son and am now struggling to assemble a few of the electrical components... before you ask i have the manual but that is limited... what i need is someone kind enough to take some pictures of their bike and send me... not a big ask i know but all i have received to date are false promises for help (you know who you are!!)...... so, if you can spare a few minutes to help me please get in touch and i will send you more details.... i am even willing to cover your costs and fund a beer or three for your eforts.....

Very many thanks...

Mark

Hey Mark,

I own a 2005 model so some of the connectors on the wiring loom are slightly different (I only found out my mine was an 05' regardless of the 06 plate, when I realized the 06' loom I'd bought didn't fit). What exactly do you need pics of? I can't promise next day delivery :D but I'd be glad to help.

Ed

• 4 months later...

I hope you found the info you needed and got it sorted. I've now upgraded so won't be able to supply pictures anymore...