Loads of engine spares for DT 125 lc Mk 1, 2 and 3 available

This post is 4739 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i've got a spare lc MK 3 barrel and cylinder head for sale, it's the round type with the powervalve, just needs a rebore as it has light marks. the powervalve alone sells at quite abit on ebay so make me an offer for the lot, or even just the bits you want

also i'm going to have 2 spare complete bottom ends, from the crank to the front sprocket for a MK1 and 2 Lc 125 so if anyone wants any bits off these make me an offer, hopefully this helps someone in my situation without them having to buy 2 whole engines just to get one part from it.

cheers,

Lee

edit...sorry i am new to this forum and believe i may have posted this in the wrong section, didnt see there was a for sale section. i'll post it in there.

• 1 month later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i've got a spare lc MK 3 barrel and cylinder head for sale, it's the round type with the powervalve, just needs a rebore as it has light marks. the powervalve alone sells at quite abit on ebay so make me an offer for the lot, or even just the bits you want

also i'm going to have 2 spare complete bottom ends, from the crank to the front sprocket for a MK1 and 2 Lc 125 so if anyone wants any bits off these make me an offer, hopefully this helps someone in my situation without them having to buy 2 whole engines just to get one part from it.

cheers,

Lee

edit...sorry i am new to this forum and believe i may have posted this in the wrong section, didnt see there was a for sale section. i'll post it in there.

Hey i couldn't find this post in the for sale forum so i'll ask here anyway, the power valve for the MK3, does it have the servo and cable etc or is it just the actual valve bit? Thanks