Hi new lady yamaha R6 owner

R6OCD
This post is 4772 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Welcome OCD. Denton " Stockport , aint it, :unsure: I bought a Rd400C yellow , from there , couple years ago.

Comon Jammer " spill the joke you tease :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi, long way for you to purchase a motorbike Scotland to Stockport! but yes I do live in Stockport - Thinking of joining 12 bikers who are going to Scotland for a long wknd in June. It is someones birthday who lives on one of the islands up there... :D

Hi, not been on laptop this weekend...Not quite sure they started from Youles in Manchester but we met them at Glossop station. They were going to York after Squires but then decided to go somewhere else but we stayed at Squires in the shop too long and they had left. Think they meet at pub in Denton tomorrow, first Tuesday in the month!!!! Went to last 2 mtgs. :rolleyes:

hi diane, i have not been to any of the meetings keep saying to myself must go and see what its like, i am a youles fan buy my spares from them and they do rat pack runs with tomcc.paul

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online