SR 125

fritz860
This post is 4793 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

proberly should have mentioned this ( new to bikes ) good at fixing cars ( DIY )

:blink:

got the bike last weekend , there was a small bit of oil leaking out of a (bolt) there was no seal on it witch caised the lead , when to the local bike repair shop , and showed the bloke where the leak was comming from . he said to take it off the bike and bring it in so we could get the right seal . brought it in the next day and he said he did'nt have one !!!

so i brought it to a mate who is a diesel macanic and he said it was a A timing chain tensioner and that the chain could have slipped from me taking it out . he gave me gasket sealent and i put the tensioner back in . started perfect , but the cut out on idle . got it going and took ot for a test drive it kept sliping in the gear change .had to let of the accler and put it back in , only would go 40 mph was doing 60 mph before o took it off .

cheers fritz :unsure:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online