Attemtion USA Riders, Protest Ride March23rd Atlanta, Georga

This post is 4790 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello my fellow riders, I was not sure what the proper location of this post would be so apologies if this is the wrong forum, however given that there are new laws in Georgia that other states are looking at following that we are asking ALL riders to join us on the steps of the Capital and let them know the riders are not second class citizens that can be pushed around for their tax revenues.

A.B.A.T.E. of Georgia PROTEST RIDE over MOTORCYCLE ONLY ROAD BLOCKS!

Here is the information on the Protest ride:

When

The Ride itself will be on March 23rd 11:30 AM until 1PM

...There will be no official staging areas outside of the ride destination itself, if Districts want to organise there own meets please do so and distribute to your members if you send those meeting locations to [email protected] I will post them to this event page here.

Parking

Parking will be along Washington St. in front of the capital building IN BETWEEN the streets of Mitchell St. and MLK Jr. Drive.

The Following speakers have agreed to make presentations on the Capital steps:

*****Update*****Additional Speakers presenting!!!!

Ahmad Ali

President East Coast BadBoyz Motorcycle Club

Donnell "Bolo" Eppinger

Head Chair of the Georgia Council

Don Hodges

President of The Georgia Sons of Liberty

Randy Snyder

President of Full Throttle Magazine

Tom McGraff

Motorcycle Law Group

Sharon "Lady Ninja" Cancel

Co-Executive Director National Sportbike Association

Chris Jourdan

Motorcycle Alliance Georgia

Linda Allen

Legislative Director A.B.A.T.E. of Georgia

Dan Forrest

State Director A.B.A.T.E. of Georgia

Steve Murrin, The 'Original Biker Lawyer' - Official Legal Counsel to A.B.A.T.E. of Georgia

***UPDATE****Confirmed Meetup locations****

We have confirmed to Meeting locations for Riders on the North side of town:

EAST SIDE MEETING LOCATION:

James Hall and District 5 will be meeting at the Walmart parking lot at Fairington Rd at Panola Rd.

They will be there at 10:00am, Kickstands up at 10:45am

WEST SIDE MEETING LOCATION: District 4West will be meeting at Atlanta Harley Davidson

501 Thornton Road, Lithia Springs, Ga

Kickstands up at 11:00am

Sons of Liberty let us know they will be meeting up at

Cumberland Mall located just inside of I-285 on Hwy 41, in the southeast parking lot, alongside Hwy 41.

From I-285, take Hwy 41 south 1/4 mile to 2nd light. Turn right into the mall parking lot. Look to your left and you should see a gathering of patriots with colors and flags flying.

Kickstands up at 10:30 am. Arrival at Georgia Capitol building about 11:00-11:15 (depending on traffic).

Paul Kerr from District 6 has confirmed the following Southside Meetups at Walmart Parking lot locations:

6065 Jonesboro Road, Morrow, GA (Just off 75)

2940 Anvil Block Road, GA (Just off 675)

Kickstands up at (approximately) 10:45am at both of these locations

For Intown Riders, Koffee from Steel Horse Stables has let us know a group of riders will be meeting at the Varsity parking lot

Kickstands up at 11:00am

MACON MEETUP:

Delmar from District 7 will leading the Macon group, They will be there at 8:00am Kickstands up at 9:00am

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

A bit too far for me to ride in a day but I am interested in what legislation they are pushing through. A link would be interesting, please.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online