Downed XTZ Tenere

This post is 4824 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Yo,

I'm currently running a 96' XTZ 66O Tenere and during a brake overhaul managed to snap off the rear brake calipur bleed nipple (don't even go there, It's back enough that I did it!!)

I'm currently searching for a second hand replacement as my attempts to drill/ release/free and remove the remaining stub didn't work and have consequently screwed the calipur and left me with no options but to find a replacement.

Can anyone help/point me towards a decent second-hand replacement and thus get the tired and cantankerous old dog (the bike, not me) back on the highway?

Regards,

The archaeologist.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

For a technologically retarded old fart like me this looks far too complex a situation (not to mention the languqage barrier etc) for me dude. I'm going to chance my arm on other more specific -help- pages on this forum and see what comes up (pages I didn't notice when joining last night!) I appreciate your reply though :)

The Archaeologist

No problems.

I use Bablefish HERE when I buy from countries where they don't speak English. I have brought quite a few bits from Germany and never had a bad part. There is no import tax as it is EU (spit). All I am careful of is that they take Paypal. Quite a few Germans don't and they use bank transfer a lot but my bank charges £20 to international transfer cash and you have to go into the branch. (Good old Natwest - The bank that wants to make banking easy.) That aside It doesn't worry me.

It is just a little payback for bombing my chipshop.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online