Just say hi !

red-butcher
This post is 4032 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Здравствуйте! and welcome to the Y-O-C, "vot is yours name they call you"? :huh:

Jim :)

Здравствуйте! and welcome to the Y-O-C, "vot is yours name they call you"? :huh:

My name is Oleg. :)

Hi Oleg.

Welcome to the site. Nice pictures but...please post some pictures of good looking Russian chics, eh! :P

Yes your English is very good, but it you may have trouble understanding what is written on this site....it seems that a lot of our British cousins speak or write in some strange dialect that doesn't follow the rules set out by either Shakespear or the Queen. :D

Enjoy the site.

Rocky

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a lot !

I will add comments to the photos.

Yesterday I was in my garage and tried to drive on my bike. But this Moscow darn weather !!!

Snow covered all.

I hate winter !

great photos the ones of the crimea look fantastic,some good trips red nice to see how other bikers do things.

Welcomen Oleg, i hate winter too, Any body for a ride-out to The stepps ,,,B)

I opened the motoseason !!!

And I was very glad it, but darn moscow weather surprised me again :).

When I was driving heavy snowfall covered all.

• 1 month later...

Nice pictures and videos Oleg, In Britain we have 'Easter egg runs' and money is raised for charity and childrens hospitals-is that what you guys were doing ?

We took part in the divine service in the church, we were clanging church bells (In Russia everyone can do it in Easter day), bought a lot of gift and food for orphans and drove it to an orphanage. We played games with them and just had a long conversation. And finally, drove them on bikes around house. The childs were very happy about it.

Nice 1 Oleg, looks like the weather was good for your trip B)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online