Can't make the YOC weekend, don't have a 2 stroker (ATM) any other weekends away?

DirtyDT
This post is 4963 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I would love to make squires but will be away on holiday. Don't have a 2 stroke for May. Anyone else want to get together for a weekend camping?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I thought you were going in May, dont need a 2 stroke although I know thats the theme. I dont suppose you would like a Suz GT185 for a while :huh:

Oohh and i'm going to the ACRD club rally again, its at Derby Rugby club this time, maybe you can go there but youll have to check with merv...dont see why not because it is self financing

2010 ACRD Club Rally

I thought you were going in May, dont need a 2 stroke although I know thats the theme. I dont suppose you would like a Suz GT185 for a while :huh:

Have you a GT185? for sale or borrow?

Oohh and i'm going to the ACRD club rally again, its at Derby Rugby club this time, maybe you can go there but youll have to check with merv...dont see why not because it is self financing

Where and when and over to Merv. cheers.

Same weekend of Uttoxeter Classic Show , Am thinkin of being there may pop along to Derby [ A50] for a lookee B)

Same weekend of Uttoxeter Classic Show , Am thinkin of being there may pop along to Derby [ A50] for a lookee B)

Uttoxeter is about 35 miles from me.

and theres always the carole nash classic bike show at stafford county showground 23 and 24 of april always a few of us go to that.

and in may the nw200 in northern island some going on that.

and theres always the carole nash classic bike show at stafford county showground 23 and 24 of april always a few of us go to that.

and in may the nw200 in northern island some going on that.

Tsk Tsk :rolleyes:

Tha's a Lluddite Broonie :D

that sounds like a plan, have to make sure I'm off that weekend!

I cannot see why not last year day visitors got in free as the MFN was public but this year i am not sure

but if you want a camping pass sign up and get a £15 one and enjoy the benefits of the aircooled club I:E discounts on things and a quarterly (approximately ) mag coos it will cost ya the same at the gate, if yuo are not a member,

merv

Ok confirmation from the club free day visitor entry (small contribution to the funds will be accepted i reckon though if yuop feel it is worth it) Basically the ticket is to pay for entertainment /campsite

sign up and get a £15 one and enjoy the benefits of the aircooled club I:E discounts on things and a quarterly

merv

Aye merv " is it a Yam .RD aircooled club , or any stroker with fins :rolleyes: , or 4 strokes without a radiator also ,,,:D

Aye merv " is it a Yam .RD aircooled club , or any stroker with fins :rolleyes: , or 4 strokes without a radiator also ,,,:D

C'mon blackie more than 2 strokes is (a) wa....

:P

Anyone with an interest in aircooled rd,s, oldgit belongs to the club full Drewps looks in on the forum occasionally

we basicall;y dont give a fuck we will take the money anyway :lol: :lol: :lol:

merv

I had a RD250 once. Does that count?

I am busy trying to find a 2 stroker for May. Looked at and almost brought the GT185 OG mentioned earlier in the thread. Got my eye on a couple and will let you know as soon as I know. Maybe not Yams but still a 2 stroker.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online